Main Street (now lower Center Street) looking southeast. On the left is the RR Station (torn down in the 1950s). The next two buildings are still there today.
Again, Main Street (now Hebron Road) looking southeast. the abutment on the right is still standing. The Baptist Church in the background was torn down in 1932.
Howard Stanley provided the transportaton for Andover's school children for many years.